Villa Sundoor Ibiza – oasis of peace and relaxation only 2 Minutes to San Carlos Center
Villa Sundoor is a lovingly restored ancient finca walking distance from the charming village of San Carlos, rich in natural beauty and elegance, which has been featured in Vogue 2018.
Finely decorated with exquisite ethnic antiques from Indonesia, Morocco, Turkey, Egypt & India and surrounded by exotic gardens, Villa Sundoor
offers unforgettable views over the countryside in the tranquil area of San Carlos, in the North of the island, an idyllic spot to enjoy both sunrise and sunset views, a magnificent panoramic viewpoint.
The property can sleep up to 12 people in complete comfort and blissful tranquility.
Entrance with an “Ibicenco” style patio including a large primitive antique sofa & dining table, overlooking the views of San Carlos hillsides.
Chill out TV room with a wide cozy sofa.
Modern kitchen space in the central area of the house, with every sort of electronic appliances, catered to suit every need. The kitchen features large glass doors accessing the 3 patios, and the remaining outside bedrooms.
– Miami Ensuite bedroom is on the same floor as the pool
– Bali dream Ensuite bedroom is just below the swimming pool
– Marrakesh Ensuite bedroom is above the swimming pool floor & patio
– Surabaya Ensuite is above the main house floor with direct open views over all the property and amazing views
– Gaya bedroom is on the first floor next to huge walk in closet and shared bathroom.
– La Lucciola bedroom is on the 2nd floor shared bathroom.
The central patio is the real heart of the house, with its huge chill out area by the bar (if you wish, you can make a request in advance to have your own barman available for delicious cocktails or healthy juices).
Swimming pool area with sun beds, offering a stunning view of the tropical Balinese garden. In the distance you can see the sea between Es Cana and Eulalia.